Download files from Web sites with faster speeds! (Up to 5x Faster as Reported). TDM works with most Android Web Browsers (Stock, Firefox, Dolphin, UC Browser) to let you Download Files Faster from Web Pages. Simply press on a link from a Web Site on your Web Browser and choose “TDM” to start the download in turbo speed!
TDM is an excellent tool for those who are constantly in touch with the web. Copy and Paste your download links from your Web Browser and download all type of files without waiting for hours for your downloads to complete. Turbo boost your speed by enabling multi threading and fine tune it with additional speed performance settings. You can pause and resume anytime. Queue multiple downloads. Go ahead and turn off the screen on your device it will continue the download and even let you know when it’s finished! Download directly to your SD Card (Lollipop and above devices)!
How does it work?
Turbo Download Manager makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. Increase the “Connections per Download” or “Threads” to Increase Your Download Speed.
- Download Acceleration!
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Notifications with Download Progress
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize Maximum number of open connections
- Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Normal/Turbo Mode option
- Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
- Auto-rename files
- Notifications (Visual/Sound)
- Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
- Single/Multiple Notifications
- Download history
- MD5 Hash validation
- Restart Download from history
- Download directly to SD Card (Lollipop+ devices)